Not to be
with inferior bells
found on net. Internet pictures can't show the full quality and
beauty of the bell. The bell is loud and heavy for it's size,
The bell on the end of the scroll (the bit that makes noise) is
currently from an original servant's bell. While stocks last.
Servant's Bell (doorbell) from Victorian England.
- Cast brass bell (the bit that rings)
- Cast brass clapper (striker).
- Cast brass roundel (central rose).
- Brass screw (attaches bell to scroll)
- Lastly, square steel nut (attaches scroll to crank).
Refund if not delighted !
These pieces have been made to the original specification and are
difficult to distinguish from the original (usually mistaken for an
original). The bells also sound as good as the originals. All parts are
made and assembled in England. These Bells are beautiful and may be the